and I will give you rest." Matthew 12:28
This is what my old crime unit sergeant used to call that "moment of truth" for perps we were after, where something had to give - and it was going to be them. Quick Google search says something like:
The phrase is based on your choice at the moment you decide to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. It also has a secular meaning: a "come to Jesus moment" refers to a dawning, epiphany or agreement following a disagreement.
So yes, this is an "additional dawning" following choices previously put forward here on this blog [click] to be both better focused and to avoid fruitless spending of time, money and energy.
- 40 gaming projects – could be a few too many?
- Drop some unique projects, emphasize cross-over [e.g. the figures/basing can be used in multiple sets of rules that I am playing or may play, or the Terrain can be used in multiple scales and periods].
- Drop: dead-end projects and those without plans for the next year or so, and larger scales for smaller, cheaper, portable scales in future [e.g. 28mm sci-fi for 15mm sci-fi].
- Fast-play: Easy sharing / hosting, smaller space, simpler, look good, newbies
- Skirmish / small Units [FUBAR, WAI Skirmish] 40mm & 54mm Colonial Plastics.
- Modern micro-armor [terrain crosses over to 15mm desert, FFL & Arabs]
- WWII 15mm land
- Medievals: Dark Ages --> Feudal Wales [Saxons, Vikings, Normans crossover for Lord of the Rings fantasy, etc]
- 6mm ACW [some terrain crossover with micro armor]
- Skirmish: Star Wars plastics [shares terrain with Medieval 25mm], 54mm Plastics
- Space Fleets: Star Wars plastic
I think I can live with 6 projects, half of which are cooking on the top burner...
Below is the 40 projects, some of which are already on line for sale [italics]
TO SELL 
- Urban War [on eBay - CLICK]
- War of Spanish Succession 28mm plastics
- 28mm Brits v. Taliban, Empress TAG metals
- Star Wars scale ships Odyssey Slipways
- Games Workshop 40K & Fantasy [listed below]
- GMC / Judge Dredd gangers
- Extra copy of Space Hulk [project below]
- Mantic Greenskins
- Thunder Mountain Arthurians
TO SORT AND DECIDE WHAT TO SELL 
- Warhammer Fantasy Projects--Chaos Dwarfs
- 28mm Sci-Fi: terrain, objects vehicles, Warhammer 40K
- --Space Marines
- --Necrons --> Terminator Project instead?
- Board games: Squad Leader [all], Cry Havoc!, Wooden Ships and Iron Men
- Ral Partha in tub
- Age of Sail 1/100
TO KEEP – for now 
- WWI Naval
- 40mm Dark Ages
- War of Roses / 100YW project
- Pershing / Pancho 25mm
- Space Hulk [Catachens, Steel Legion, Necrons]
- 25mm Chariot Biblical Wars
TO KEEP 
- 15mm WWII
- --Italians: desert and continental,
- --British desert,
- --USA: generic [Tunisia, LW]
- --Germans: LW/generic, Tunisia/desert
- 15mm Greeks
- 18mm Testudo Romans & Gauls
- 15mm FFL & Arabs
- WWII Naval 1/700, 1/2400
- 6mm ACW
- 25mm Dark Ages, Feudals, Late Romans
- 28mm LoTR [to fight OG 25mm medievals, mass bases + some characters]
- 40mm Pike and Shot
- WoC Star Wars plastic figs
- WoC Star Wars plastic ships
- 1/285 Modern Micro-Armor
- 54mm Armies in Plastic Colonial Skirmish